Magna Energy Storage Systems USA
Mon Oct 25 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Sat Jan 01 2022 00:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
How to Apply
Apply in person at 101 Corporate Drive Spartanburg SC 29303 or email your resume to Kerri.email@example.com
Join the Magna International family, one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world. Magna Energy Storage Systems USA is a part of the Magna Steyr group. Our location in Spartanburg is a Tier I supplier that assembles fuel tanks. We offer competitive pay, benefits after 30 days, and a good work environment.
We are searching for 2nd & 3rd shift assembly operators for our plant in Spartanburg, SC USA.
The normal schedule time is 1:50pm-10:00pm, Monday-Friday & 9:50pm-6:00am, Sunday-Thursday.
Must be able to lift steel fuel tank components (up to 40lbs) and move them from station to station throughout shift.
• Assembles parts by operating machines or using manual methods in a safe manner to meet production goals.
• Reads and follows all work instructions and standard operating procedures.
• Ensures compliance with all safety and quality standards. Reports any deviations immediately.
• Observes operation of machines and verify conformance of work piece to specifications and dimensions as well as visually inspect parts for non-conformance.
• Trains other employees as needed.
Skills and Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in automotive manufacturing a plus.
Willing to consider those without manufacturing experience but have steady work history and strong work ethic.