Space Plus USA
Tue May 04 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Sun May 23 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
How to Apply
Send your resume to:
Coordinates logistics and administrative activities linked to sales, to assure all orders are processed on time, according to the specifications required, in order to guarantee customer’s satisfaction, profitability and growth for the organization.
Prepares proposals according to the specifications required by customers.
2. Builds and maintains a solid relationship with customers, prioritizing customer service as one of our main differentiators against our competitors.
3. Validates availability of products and lead times with our warehouse to confirm customers, so they proceed to issue the purchase orders.
4. Calculates product’s volumes and weights to request freight quotes for LTL, FTL and container loads for domestic and international sales.
5. Validates freight quotes and confirms orders to freight companies.
6. Coordinates pick up dates with our warehouse supervisor, the freight company and customers.
7. When customers send us the purchase orders or signed orders, should generate the pick tickets and delivery tickets and give them to the warehouse supervisor.
8. Validates that all orders ship according to the payment terms of every customer.
9. Follows us to make sure invoices are made on time (within 48 hours after the shipment) for every order shipped, sends them and follows up with customers for payment collection.
10. When there is any issue with the delivery, coordinates and follows up with freight company to send claims for damaged products, collect the inherent payment and replace the product with the customer.
11. Generates the schedule, in coordination with the warehouse supervisor, it should have all the orders in process, with dates, indicating, pick-ups and deliveries and should be updated it on a daily basis.
12. Receives the credit applications from our customers, compiles all documents and gives them to the administration department for processing.
13. Handles customer’s complaints, coordinates the activities to address them on a timely manner.
14. Requests all documents required from our customers to open them a file and updates it, on a monthly basis.
15. Prepares samples kits and coordinates shipping to our domestic and international customers.
16. Coordinates to assure products, promotional material and so forth are shipped on time to expos, and promoting activities.
17. Supports the general manager in prospecting for new customers when requested, following up with them to start a business relationship.
Skills and Requirements
-Fluent in Spanish required.
-3-5 years of related executive administrative experience in either a sales or operations functions.
-Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of all Office programs.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
-Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demanding projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
-Able to work independently.
-Energetic and balanced with a drive for results.
-Strong attention to detail and follow through.
-A polite, confident and friendly manner.
-To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
-Perseverance and the ability to respect customers' answers.
-Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathize with customers
-Confidence using computers.
-A positive attitude.
-Flexibility and quick thinking.
-To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.