Fri Aug 05 2022 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Wed Aug 31 2022 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
$17/hr. plus shift premium of $0.75
How to Apply
Go to https://jtekt-na.com/careers/ click on the "Search Careers" button and search for positions at the Piedmont, SC location. Here you will find the Assembly Technician positions currently available to apply for.
The assembly technician will support manufacturing activities that follow policies and procedures related to successful manufacturing operations.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily.
• Able to learn to operate and maintain various equipment at an acceptable level with emphasis on quality, IATF 16949
standard, safety/environmental, 5S (housekeeping) and productivity.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Flexible to work in any area of the operation.
• Willing and able to work any shift.
• Project a positive outlook in conversation and conduct.
• Able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Responsible for 5S in their area.
• Travel, as required.
• May perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by management.
Skills and Requirements
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and ergonomics’ oriented
• Ability to understand and demonstrate standard work.
• Proficient English communication skills.
• Regular and punctual attendance is required.
• Ability to work overtime as needed per business need
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED equivalent.