Thu Apr 22 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Thu Jul 01 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
How to Apply
Visit the link below for an online application or give us a call at (864)442-5611.
Manufacturer of parts for the metal industry, specializing in Hydraulics is looking to hire a CNC Operator!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• The ability to run and do all of the required checks in machining
• Understand the importance of QA systems, have the ownership of
• Understanding of tool life management for your machines and
follow company procedures for managing tools.
• Ability to power up your designated machines in the event of
power loss or any other mid-run work stoppage condition.
• The ability to set-up the machines including but not limited to,
fixture plates, torque wrench settings, hand tools, gauging and all
paper work required to make a good first piece.
• A demonstrated ability to use all off the internal measuring tool
• The demonstrated ability to read blueprint.
• Follow a predetermined machine schedule to assure the parts get
machined in an efficient time frame.
Shifts available for weekend day and night shift:
Friday-Sunday 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
Shifts also available for 2nd shift:
Monday-Thursday 4:30pm to 3am
Skills and Requirements
• Must have broad technical knowledge in machining of work.
• High School education or GED equivalency
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to work standing for extended periods
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repetitively
• Must have good motor skills
• Must be able to read and write legibly
• Must be able to work while wearing safety equipment