CDL-A Truck Driver
ADUSA Distribution, LLC
Tue Nov 23 2021 00:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Thu Dec 23 2021 00:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
up to $85,000
How to Apply
ADUSA Transportation has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor trailer to our retail locations. Here are just a few of the reasons you should join our team:
• Most CDL A Truck Drivers are home nightly
• PAID weekly
• Competitive pay, including productivity incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Company-paid life insurance
• Uniforms provided
• PAID time off
• State of the art and safe equipment
In this position, you would be responsible for safely delivering grocery and perishable product to company stores as scheduled and for safely transporting backhauls to distribution centers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely operate tractor trailer while maintaining the company’s driving performance standards.
• Assist in unloading deliveries at stores.
• Follow proper pre-trip procedures as required by DOT regulation 392.7
• Maintain and follow all proper delivery and pick up paperwork and procedures.
• Maintain all D.O.T. paperwork and qualifications.
• Assuring proper count and condition of load(s) at all backhaul, for hire and relay (compound) locations.
• Verify proper operating condition of equipment used.
• Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution
center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs.
• Ensure compliance with Delhaize America standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and productivity.
Skills and Requirements
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
• Must have a minimum of 1 year and 100,000 miles tractor trailer driving experience.
• Must be willing to participate in Company-provided finishing program
• Must not have more than one moving violation against your driving record in the last 3 year rolling period
• Knowledge of DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, along with Transportation Logistics
• Knowledge of proper use of equipment.
• Reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 70 lbs.
• Knowledge of proper use of equipment
• Must have good written and oral communication and be able to speak English
• Meet all requirements (physical and otherwise) set by the DOT Federal Motor
• Must pass drug screens
• Previous tractor trailer driving experience
• 3 years and 300,000 miles of experience.
• Graduate of an approved truck driving school and a certificate of completion presented
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent driving skills
• Possess good communication, verbal and written skills
• Ability to pass and meet all requirements for the D.O.T. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations handbook and
D.O.T. physical and drug screen