Mon Jun 14 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Sat Jul 31 2021 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
15 - 15.70
How to Apply
External Applicant Directions for Duncan, SC Positions
1. Go online to
2. In the middle of the page, you will see a keyword search box (it says “Search jobs by keyword or location)
3. Type in Duncan
4. A list of jobs will appear on the screen. Clear the keyword and enter Duncan, SC as the location and a drop box will appear. If you do not type in SC, our site does not appear on the drop down. Click on Duncan, SC.
5. A list appears with the available positions at the Spartanburg Distribution Center.
6. Click the position you would like to apply to.
7. Click Apply Now.
8. Follow prompts and instructions on the screen, submit application.
Move material throughout the distribution center via receiving, re-stocking, picking, packing, shipping to enable the site to process customer orders.
• Retrieve appropriate styles & quantities of material from warehouse locations using appropriate picking process. Place materials in containers, visually inspecting product, verifying with scanning equipment if required, verify accuracy of product count. Utilizing same skills restock/replenish.
• Unload and stage pallets of materials in appropriate areas of Receiving. Utilize packing slips to generate print move tickets, breakdown material, sort styles, verify count and restock appropriate warehouse locations via use of LXE computers to scan material, styles, location and re-verify count.
• Verify styles and quantities of materials picked. Visually inspect products, scanning and place in shipping carton. Place packing material in shipping carton to minimize potential of product damage during shipping. Place packing lists, content labels and shipping labels where appropriate.
• Verify styles and quantities of materials picked, checking styles, quantities and diverting to shrink wrap or shipping lane. Generate appropriate shipping labels and load onto designated carrier.
• Resolve discrepancies. Research all possible solutions to ensure order is accurate
• Follow written and oral instructions. Adhere to all company policies and procedures including practice of good housekeeping.
• Maintain quality workmanship, observe safety procedures, report unsafe acts and perform work of equal of lower classification if necessary.
• Must be able to lift 49 pounds without assistance
• Continuous standing, bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Must be able to work at heights.
Skills and Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED from accredited institution
• Relocation is not provided. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Duncan, SC will be considered.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• 6 Months experience with Forklift/ Cherry picker /Reach Truck
• Previous forklift and/or order picker operation experience
• One year of experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment
• Must be able to work specific shift hours and have flexibility to work overtime based on customer demand